It’s one thing to want a new job - and another to launch a strategic and successful job search.
Between stress, boredom, and burnout in your current role, feeling uncertain about how to move forward, and feeling unsure if your current resume and cover letter are working for you, looking for a new job is work that is fraught with challenges and obstacles that you’re trying to squeeze into an already busy life.
What if you had a clear path to help you take the next step in your career?
What if there was a way to curb the stress and overwhelm and take your job search to the next level, one step at a time?
The Uncomplicate Your Job Search Workshop is designed for ambitious professionals who are ready to make their next move - if they only knew what to do next.
Even if you’re job search efforts have been de-railed by unhappiness in your current job or if you have been thinking about a career change but you have no idea what that might look like, the Uncomplicate Your Job Search Workshop will walk you through a fool-proof career exploration and job search process to help you:
- Reflect + assess on your work and experience + connect with your strengths, values, and areas of expertise
- Create compelling resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles + learn how to identify jobs that will be a great fit
- Strategize easy ways to engage and grow a network of engaged mentors + colleagues to help you navigate your career for years to come
- Successfully manage the job search process, including how to stay organized, and assessing your progress, and revising your strategy along the way.
- Take care of yourself (+ have a life!) while looking for your next position
This interactive workshop will also leave time for participants to ask questions and receive feedback on their own job search obstacles.
You’ll leave the workshop with tactical steps to implement in the next phase of your career exploration and job search process, an understanding of what recruiters and hiring managers are looking for, and tips for balancing your time + energy throughout the process.
Participants will also have access to a recorded version of the workshop and a customized Trello Board to help them implement the system on their own.
Jenn Walker Wall is the founder of Work Wonders Coaching + Consulting where she helps people land new jobs and get stuff done. She’s also co-host of the Making Life Work Podcast. She has worked at the Sloan School of Management at MIT as well as Harvard University, and is currently an Adjunct Instructor of Sociology at Lesley University.
When she’s not helping clients land interviews or launch their own businesses, you can find her cooking up a storm in her kitchen, usually while listening to true crime podcasts. You can learn more about Jenn by visiting www.workwonderscoaching.com.